Communication Skills for Frontline Workers| Free Workplace Education - Thursday Morning
Start Date: Thursday, January 25, 2024
Time: 9:00am -1:00pm. A 40-hour course that runs same time, same day for 10 weeks.
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Prerequisite: Currently employed in a Nova Scotia Business and have basic computer skills.
The intention of this program is to provide participants with an overview and understanding of the role of oral communications; knowing how to hear, respect and validate people; and creating open and meaningful lines of communication in a small- to medium-sized business. Ultimately, this course is designed to encourage participants to implement the concepts, techniques, tools, and templates presented into their daily work life.
Learning Outcomes (based on standardized content):
- Effectively interpreting basic body language cues
- Effectively interpreting para-verbal communication
- Enhancing active listening skills
- Identifying and applying the four main communication styles
- Identifying the impact of intention
- Identifying and navigating triangulation in the workplace
- Applying best practices in workplace communication
- Improving communication when working with individuals of different generations
- Preparing for and participating in difficult conversations
Communication Skills for Frontline Workers - Thursdays 9:00am - 1:00pmPlease fill out the form below to register
"*" indicates required fields