Leadership for Business | Free Workplace Education
Start Date: Monday, January 10.
Time: Monday mornings from 8:30 am – 12:30pm for 10 weeks totalling 40 hours
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Prerequisite: Currently employed in a Nova Scotia Business and have basic computer skills.
This 40-hour course will explore and define adult facilitation techniques and skills both for in-person and online instructing
Leadership for Business Outline
- Applying the principles of crucial conversations to enhance workplace relationships
- Knowing when and how to provide the three main forms of feedback
- Applying the principles of conflict resolution
- Applying the elements of trust in building stronger workplace relationships
- Identifying the four learning styles and applying them in all aspects of workplace communications