Essential Productivity Skills for Businesses | Free Workplace Education
Start Date: September
Time: TBD for 10 weeks totalling 40 hours
Location: Virtual via Zoom
• Communicating using the language of productivity – recognize the difference between a Kanban and a Kaizen
• Introduction to problem solving skills – understanding how to use critical thinking in your daily activity
• Using proper documentation to track changes – using writing skills to create and use documents critical to monitoring Key Performance Indicators and Standard Work
• Continuous Improvement through continuous learning- understanding the basics of value stream mapping and process improvement
• Identifying areas that need improvement and knowing what could and should be done
Who Should Attend? This program will be aimed at those who would like to improve their knowledge of continuous improvement methods / language and to get the skills needed to improve their effectiveness on the job and the productivity of their companies.
Please contact Melissa at [email protected] for more information or sign up using the form below.
Course RegistrationPlease fill out the form below to register
"*" indicates required fields