Marketing For Business | Free Workplace Education
Start Date: September 21
Time: Tuesdays from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm for 10 weeks totalling 40 hours
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Prerequisite: Currently employed in a Nova Scotia Business and have basic computer skills.
- Develop a marketing plan.
- Develop a marketing SWOT analysis
- Understand social media marketing.
- Explore a better understanding of developing new markets for your business
- Explore the latest social media tools for marketing your activities
- Create a line of sight between your marketing actions and your farm’s business strategy
- Other outcomes may develop as the course unfolds
Please contact Melissa at [email protected] for more information or sign up using the form below.
Course RegistrationPlease fill out the form below to register
"*" indicates required fields