Professional Presentation Skills | Free Workplace Education
Start Date: September 21
Time: Tuesdays from 1:00 pm – 5:00pm for 10 weeks totalling 40 hours
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Prerequisite: Currently employed in a Nova Scotia Business and have basic computer skills.
- Understand barriers and motives facing adult learners.
- Identify the 3 learning models
- Recognize the 4 stages of learning
- Describe how adults learn
- Write learning objectives that are SMART
- Design an effective lesson plan
- Be aware of 4 learning types
- Develop awareness of your instructional methods
- Understand Generation Gap training techniques
- Identify how to communicate with difficult participants
- Recognize how to ensure your message is clear with other personality styles
- Develop a lesson plan and deliver a 10 min facilitation practicum
Please contact Melissa at [email protected] for more information or sign up using the form below.
Course RegistrationPlease fill out the form below to register
"*" indicates required fields