Project Management | Free Workplace Education
Start Date: Wednesday, January 18th 2023
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Do you want your employees to have clear lines of communication and work effectively together to meet their targets on a shared initiative? Do you want the skills, knowledge and confidence to make a project as successful as you know it can be?
If you answered Yes to one or more of these questions, Project Management Essentials would be a smart investment of your time. Many business people think Project Management training is only for those working in large companies who head huge projects. Not true! Project Management is an essential skill that every business person could benefit from, understanding and applying inside their company every day.
This 40-hour program is designed to provide you with the fundamentals of Project Management with hands-on, practical know-how. In fact, to make your learning as relevant as possible, participants are asked to choose their own project to apply throughout the course.
- Determine the scope of your project and set up achievable goals
- Assign the right people for each task of the project and make sure they understand what is expected of them before the project starts
- Create a schedule for the project with key performance targets and estimated times for completion
- Develop a budget so you know what it is going to cost before you start
- Create a plan for communicating with everyone throughout the project so the team never feels they are out of the loop
- Assess the effectiveness of the project at the end so you can continue to apply best practices on future projects